LinTech Global is a fast growing service firm for the federal agencies specializing in Software Development, System Integration, Data Management, Project Management, Training and Audio/Visual (AV) Solutions. We have recently been named as one of the “Top 50 Companies to Watch”, “Washington Technology’s Annual FAST 50” in 2013, and Inc. 500's List of “Fast Growing Private Companies” for 2013. Our customers include Army, Army Corps of Engineers, Navy, FAA and other DoD agencies.
We are currently looking for a SCCM Administrator to support our customer at USAMITC, Ft Sam Houston, TX.
The US Army Medical Information Technology Center provides full life cycle management support for information systems and services for the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) and, the Military Health System Joint Active Directory (MHS JAD). The services shall support research, engineering, design, system architecture and development, evaluation, and validation services to the AMEDD, ensuring new system designs meet AMEDD business needs and integrate the supporting technology into the existing complex environment to include all enterprise services under USAMITC’s responsibility.
Provide SCCM administration services and patch management support services for enterprise servers; implement, update, and maintain enterprise level configuration management products; analyze the current enterprise configuration management implementation and provide a status report before and after remediation actions are engineered and executed; validate deployment plans for compliance within existing performance limitations of the enterprise servers’ software; troubleshoot sites experiencing configuration management problems and document
- Provide Tier 2 support services as required to maintain and troubleshoot enterprise level products and services, including hardware (servers, clients, mobile devices) and software (Microsoft AD, Exchange, SCCM, SCOM, DAR, BES, Boxtone), used to support systems worldwide. In addition:
- Troubleshoot and resolve SCCM issues related to server patches and configurations supporting, but not limited to, scheduled maintenance events.
- When required, remotely access government equipment to resolve issues, and escalate to Tier 3 as necessary.
- Manage trouble ticket queues; perform trend and root-cause analysis to resolve groups of trouble tickets; and document efforts in trouble ticket system.
Monitor enterprise assets via SCOM and WhatsUp Gold (WUG), and other related applications, during maintenance events; ensure core services are restored to normal production levels post maintenance window; and create and distribute Situational Reports and Executive Summary documents for critical service outages post maintenance window where necessary
- Adhere to proper security and certification procedures, such as the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), the Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) and Risk Assessments. The CSP shall enforce security, ensure proper security and system access authorizations are granted, and provide documentation to achieve and maintain Approval to Operate (ATO) according to DoD, Army, MEDCOM, and MHS requirements
- Maintain the enterprise server infrastructure by conducting, at a minimum, health checks, connectivity troubleshooting, bandwidth and alert monitoring; configure and adjust tools and components for conditions as determined to impact performance and scalability; build, deploy, and configure servers, End User Devices (EUD), and other related machines and components; work with hardware and software vendors to resolve complex issues
- Communicate effectively both orally and written with customers, stakeholders, and technical specialists. Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met in accordance with DoD, Army, MEDCOM, and MHS requirements; participate in technical working groups strategizing for future requirements and propose architecture enhancements based on business needs.
- Provide accounting for work accomplished on assigned projects and any other work related tasks via a Weekly Activity Report to be submitted to project manager.
- Maintain certifications as determined by IA that are required to perform work in the specific computing environment and IAT level that are relative to the position.
Computing Environment Certification required within 6 months of hire.
Our benefits package includes: 12 days of paid time off, 10 days of paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, disability and life coverage, 401k with match, and other benefits.
LinTech Global, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.